Who are we?
We are a nonprofit Civil Association, from the city of Xalapa Enríquez, Veracruz, México, created in 1996, our goal is to contribute with services targeting people with disabilities, performing the following activities:
I.- To promote the integration of people with disabilities in the working areas.
II.- To promote the protection of people with disabilities so they can achieve full integration, aiming and the fulfillment of their human rights.
III.- To perform activities to allow them to achieve a full development, physical, mental and social protection.
IV.- To offer technical Support such as technological devices and material to allow them to develop more abilities, rehabilitate or to compensate their limitations.
V.- To offer special couching
VI.- To promote social integration through anti-discrimination measures.
VII.- To spread knowledge about disabilities to raise people´s awareness.
VIII.- To promote acces to public spaces.
C.P.C. JOSE ARTURO ACOSTA HERNENDEZ
(Certified Public Accountant)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Specialized in Financial Audit.
- Auditor before the General Federal Audit Direction, part of the SHCP, the Mexican version of the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).
- Auditor for the Government Healthcare System.
- External Coach for the Ministry of Work.
- Service Provider for the Ministry of Finance.
- External Auditor for the State´s Regional IRS Office.
- External General Auditor for the IRS Office in the State of Veracruz for the major Ministries.
- External Auditor for the local IRS Office in the State.
- External Auditor for the Main Counties in the State.
- Handover Process Coordinator for Jalapa’s Municipality in 2014.
- Public Administration Consultant for the State of Veracruz Congress.
- Consultant for the Ministry of Finance for the State of Veracruz in the Handover process in 2004.
- Handover process coordinator for the Municipality of Huejutla de Reyes, Hidalgo. (2003).
- Director in Chief for the Technical Support of the State´s Congress (1995).
- Project Coordinator for the Decentralization and Regional Development on Phase II as part of a World Bank Program for the State´s Congress (1994).
- Advisor for the Administration and Financial Division for OPD. Maquinaria de Veracruz. (Machinery Company) (1991-1992).
- Sectorial Analyst for the Budget Department in the Ministry of Finance (1987-1990).
- Director of the Budget Department for DIF in the State of Veracruz (1984-1986).
- Analyst for the Acquisitions Department for DIF in Veracruz State (1979-1983).
Courses as Lecturer:
- “Administración de la Hacienda Municipal”. (Public Aministration in Municipalities)
- “Proceso de Entrega-Recepción Municipal”. (Handover Process in Municipalities)
- “Las Reformas Fiscales que Inciden en las Entidades del Sector Gubernamental”.
(Tax Reforms within the Government´s Ministries.)
- “El Papel del Auditor Ante el Ente Auditado”. (The Auditor´s Role before the audited Entity).
- “Manejo de los Principales Software en la Gestión Empresarial”. (Managing the Major Software Programs for Companies).
- Director and Partner in “C.P. José Acosta, S. C.” (Accounting Office), from 1990.
- Founder Partner in the Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Xalapa, A. C. (Public Accountants College in Xalapa)
- Executive Director of Asociación Veracruzana de Discapacitados Productivos, A. C.
An association to promote the productivity of people with disabilities.